Dr. Nazanin Kimiai, ND, LAc
Dr. Nazanin Kimiai is the medical director and founder of Comprehensive Medical Center in Kirkland, Washington. Dr. Kimiai earned her undergraduate degree in psychology from Seattle Pacific University and her medical degree in Naturopathic Medicine as well as a master’s degree in oriental medicine and acupuncture from Bastyr University. In addition to her clinical residency at Bastyr, she trained with 3 major hospitals in Mainland China where she had the opportunity to work with over 800 patients. She has had extensive training with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in the field of biological and oxidative medicine as well as Drs. Louisa Williams N.D. and Timothy Ray, O.M.D., Thomas Rau M.D., Konad Werthman M.D., and Robert Rowen, M.D.
Dr. Kimiai's goal is to provide the best care to her patients to restore health. She is constantly seeking new information to allow her to better serve her patients by increasing her own knowledge as a physician. She incorporates a broad spectrum of treatment modalities drawing from systems of medicine utilized around the world. Dr. Kimiai is an expert in sophisticated diagnostic techniques used to identify the cause of illness and the most effective treatments. She specializes in biological medicine, homeopathy, environmental medicine, oxidative medicine, anti-aging medicine, herbal medicine, homotoxicology, neural therapy and traditional Chinese medicine. She focuses on minimizing toxicity and correcting structural imbalances to allow the body to heal. Dr. Kimiai creates treatment plans designed to treat the specific underlying cause of illness for each patient.
Dr. Kimiai is a/an:
- Diplomat of National Council for Certification of Acupuncturists
- Acupuncturist licensed in the State of Washington
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine licensed in the State of Washington
- Member of the Association of Naturopathic Physicians in the State of Washington
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Washington
- Member of the Institute of Oxidative Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine