Oscillococcinum is a good one to start with for the whole family, one twice daily for three days and then repeat in a week and then in a month, best equivalent to vaccination.
Others in order of preventative measures:
- Immuplex 2 per day
- TIM one or two per day
- Chewable Congaplex for Kids one daily
In case of start of Flu like symptoms:
- Immuplex- 4 every 3-4 hours the first day until no symptoms, reduce to 2 tmes daily for a week
- Congaplex- Chewable for kids 3 every 4 hours until no symptoms
- Flucomune- 3 three to 4 times like above
- Unda #s 5, 15, 37 for kids, 5 drops three times daily in case of fever associated with the Flu like symptoms ( malaise, sore throat, sinus congestion, lung congestion, cough,....)
- Under #s 5, 27, 220, if already in the lungs
- Unda #s 2, 48, 710 if severe sinus congestion plus Pneumotrophin PMG 2 twice daily plus Digest forte one before each meal
- Other supplement to consider to increase the dosage, since most everyone may already have at home; Oregano, Olive leaf, Abiotics, Intestinol, Garlic, GSE, Andrographis complex, Trifal, Vitamins (high doses of Zinc, D, C, A)
- Last but not least Probiotic, at the beginning sign of any URI, high doses of probiotic by itself can be amazing protection against Flu bugs.