Coffee Recipe Instructions
In a non-aluminum pot or metal filter coffee pot:
- 4 cups of filtered or distilled water.
- 3 rounded tablespoon of organic coffee.
- Stir coffee in while bringing to a boil for 3-5 minutes. OR Brew coffee.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the coffee cool to room temperature.
- Strain through a fine metal sieve. (Cloth or paper filters remove the prime elements, such as Cafestol, that aid in the detox process.).
- Add back fresh, filtered/ distilled water that was lost in the boiling process, to bring it to 4 full cups.
Coffee Enema Procedure
If you have regular bowel movements, the enema should be performed preferably following the bowel movement. If you do coffee enemas on a regular, daily basis, you may not accumulate enough bulk to have a regular, natural bowel movement. If this is the case, do not strain to have a natural bowel movement because it can cause hemorrhoids. When your program of daily enemas is discontinued, your normal daily movements should resume.
- Arrange an area on the bathroom floor to infuse the coffee solution.
- Hang the enema kit securely.
- You need it to hang about 2 feet above you when you are on the floor. Tying it from the shower rod is usually the most convenient place.
- Connect the colon tube to the nozzle on the enema bucket.
- Make sure to clamp the tube completely off so it does not drip.
- Add the strained coffee solution to the enema bucket.
- Open the flow control allowing the coffee to flow to end of the tube. You want to ensure the air is out of the tube before inserting it.
- Lubricate 2-3 inches of the end of the colon tube.
- Insert the colon tube about 2-3 inches into the rectum. While lying on your left side bear down and insert the tube. You should not use force to insert the tube, so be gentle. While inserted, it should not feel uncomfortable.
- Open the clamp to allow the coffee solution to flow into the colon. You can regulate the flow with the control apparatus. When the flow is complete, you may remove the tube or leave it inserted. Many people prefer to leave the tube inserted with the value open to allow gas to escape.
- Lie on your left side for 5 minutes, back for 5 minutes, and right side for 5 MINUTES. Gentle abdominal massage at this time may be helpful.
- After 15 minutes, you may expel the enema.
If you have not yet removed the tube, do so before expelling the enema. You should NOT strain to hold the enema. If you feel the need to expel before the 15 minutes, you should do so.